If a library member searches for a book that is currently borrowed by another user, they can reserve it (except for book on the school required reading list).
The member is notified about the return of the book by telephone or email.
The member may borrow the book within three days upon the notification from the Library.
The reservation fee is charged in accordance with the Library Price List.
1. Please, fill out the Question Form with all required fields (marked with *). We believe that we can provide most of the information you need or we can refer you to more detailed resources.
2. Please, submit just one question per Question Form and be as specific as possible when formulating it. Please, do not send more than two questions a day.
3. This service does not provide any financial, legal or medical advice, nor does it offer the writing of your homework or seminar papers.
4. The answer will be sent to the address you provided.
5. You use the obtained information on your own responsibility.
6. Your email address is protected and will not be used for any other purposes except to reply to your request.
7. Book reservations can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org